I ❤️ love! With Valentine’s Day only two weeks away, I wanted to send you something to help you express it. This recipe is ridiculously easy, and if you want to make points with the AIPer in your life, it’s a slam dunk. Of course, you could make these for yourself, too! I mean, why not?!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Carob-dipped Strawberries By www.wendisaipkitchen.com
- Strawberries with leaves/stems
- 3 T. coconut oil
- 1 T. pure maple syrup
- 1 T. carob powder
- 1/2 T. water
- Wash strawberries. Gently pat them dry with a clean towel. They need to be really dry!
- Line a plate or cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a coffee cup, melt the coconut oil in the microwave for about a minute.
- In a separate coffee cup, mix syrup, carob and water.
- Bit by bit, gradually add the melted coconut oil to the carob mixture, stirring each time, until you have a smooth, chocolatey texture.
- Grasping a strawberry by the leaves, dip it about halfway into the carob mixture. Transfer to the parchment-lined plate. Repeat with remaining strawberries.
- Refrigerate strawberries overnight.
- Decorate with frosting, if desired. (For frosting, scroll down a bit in this recipe.)
- Share with someone you love, who can’t eat chocolate. ❤️
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.