These Banana Blueberry Muffins prove that baking on the AIP is not impossible! With the right ingredients, it’s (almost) easy.Jump to Recipe
Gooooooood morning! I don’t know about you, but I’m ready to shift from all things summer to all things pumpkin-spice-boots-and-scarves. But before the blueberries are completely gone, I’m sharing this yummo muffin recipe with you. Take them to work, school, or serve them with your morning sausage and vegetables.
A word of caution here: these do not last long. This is because 1.) they are yummy, and 2.) they are moist and will therefore spoil if left out on the counter too long. My advice to you is to eat ‘em up quick, or refrigerate them! 😄
Happy Fall! 🍂🍁🍂
Banana Blueberry MuffinsCourse: Breakfast, Side, DessertCuisine: AIP, PaleoDifficulty: Easy
These Banana Blueberry Muffins prove that baking on the AIP is not impossible! With the right ingredients, it’s (almost) easy.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine mashed banana, coconut milk and maple syrup.
- In another bowl, whisk together all flours, collagen, baking soda, salt and cream of tartar.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry and combine.
- Add blueberries, and sort of “cut them in.” (Your batter will not look like a normal muffin batter. It will seem almost dough-ish. Alas. Baking on the AIP…)
- Spoon equally between six lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the toothpick test comes out cleanly.
- WAIT for them to cool. They’ll taste better, and have a better mouth feel.
- Smile, because you just baked something on the AIP, which is no joke, people! 😀
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.